Flame Tech FTVLD-18CS Victor Style Oxy-Fuel Medium/Light Duty Kit for Cutting & Welding
Compatible with Victor® Products | Oxy-Acetylene
All Flame Tech outfits include a fuel gas regulator, oxygen regulator, torch handle with check valves, cutting attachment, cutting tip and more for everything you need, all in one convenient kit.
Capacity: Cuts up to 4", welds up to 1.25" steel with optional larger tips
- Light duty acetylene (VLAR-18S) and oxygen (VLOR-18S) side-mount regulators
- Medium duty torch handle (VTHM-22) and cutting attachment (VCAM-22)
- Cutting tip (0-3-101) cuts up to 1/2"
- Welding nozzle with mixer (0-W-1) welds up to 5/64"
- 12.5 feet of 3/16" twin “T” grade hose with CGA “B” fittings
- Goggles, Spark Lighter & Check valves
The FTVLD-18CS Cutting and Welding Kit from Flame Tech features parts manufactured to OEM specifications for absolute compatibility, while costing less. This outfit kit contains parts compatible with Victor® brand Oxy-Acetylene Products.
Victor® is a registered trademark of Thermadyne Industries, USA. Albany County Fasteners is not affiliated with Thermadyne Industries, USA. These parts are engineered to be interchangeable with Victor® parts; they are not OEM parts, nor are they endorsed by Victor®.