- Screws that can be driven by Phillips style drive
- A machine screw is commonly identified by its small size
- Commonly used with nuts or driven into tapped holes
- Zinc plated steel Phillips truss head machine screws add a layer of corrosion resistance to plain alloy steel
- Zinc has a shiny light color and sometimes a blue hue
- Zinc plated steel is not suitable for extreme environment use
#8-32 Phillips truss head machine screws with a zinc plated coating over plain alloy steel.
REACH and RoHS Compliant