3/4"-10 Hot Dip Galvanized Timber Bolt
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 3/4-10
- Also called Mushroom head or dome head bolts
- Underside of head feature rings to help prevent water from entering the hole
- Nubs or fins which prevent the bolt from turning
- HDG offers a layer of corrosion resistance and durability
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
3/4"-10 Hot dipped galvanized timber bolts possesses an over-sized, heavy duty low profile head.
HDG products must be used exclusively when applied, meaning that a plain zinc nut or stainless nut cannot be applied to an HDG bolt.
See Product Specifications