Hot Dip Galvanized Stub and Stub Turnbuckles
Forged Lifting Hardware | Hot Dip Galvanized
- Consist of an open frame or body and two stub end fittings
- Should only be applied in a straight, in-line manner only
- The larger the thread diameter of the end fitting, the more load capacity the turnbuckle will have
- The longer the length of the turnbuckle body, the more slack it can take when tightening or loosening the turnbuckle
- HDG steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- Suitable for long lasting exterior use
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
A Hot Dip Galvanized Stub and Stub Turnbuckle is a device used to adjust the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Please Note: Turnbuckles are not eligible for free shipping. Measured by Take-Up or the inside length of the frame that's visible.
Sizes listed as: Diameter - Thread Pitch x Take-Up Length
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping
See Product Specifications