Complete Medium Duty Cutting, Welding and Heating Outfit
Compatible with Victor® Products | Oxy-Acetylene
All Flame Tech outfits include a fuel gas regulator, oxygen regulator, torch handle with check valves, cutting attachment, cutting tip and free canvas tool bag for everything you need, all in one convenient kit.
Capacity: Cuts up to 5", welds up to 1.25" steel with optional larger tips
- Medium duty acetylene (VMAR-22) and oxygen (VMOR-22) regulators
- Medium duty torch handle (VTHM-22) and cutting attachment (VCAM-22)
- Cutting tip (0-3-101) cuts up to 1/2"
- Heating head (8-MFA-1)
- Welding nozzles (0-W-1, 2-W-1, 4-W-1) welds up to 1/4" with largest tip
- 15 feet of 1/4" twin “T” grade hose with CGA “B” fittings
- Tip cleaner, Glasses, Spark lighter & Check valves
- Free Tool Bag
The FTVMD-22 Complete Medium Duty Welding, Cutting and Heating Outfit from Flame Tech features parts manufactured to OEM specifications for absolute compatibility, while costing less. This outfit kit contains regulators, tips and nozzles compatible with Victor® brand Oxy-Acetylene Products.
Victor® is a registered trademark of Thermadyne Industries, USA. Albany County Fasteners is not affiliated with Thermadyne Industries, USA. These parts are engineered to be interchangeable with Victor® parts; they are not OEM parts, nor are they endorsed by Victor®.