- Alloy 651 Silicon Bronze for excellent corrosion resistance
- A machine screw is commonly identified by its small size
- ASME Standards specific
- Countersunk head that runs flush with application surface
- Used in marine, corrosive and high heat environments
- Often used in plumbing and electrical applications
#8-32 Slotted flat head machine screws made of silicon bronze.
NOTE: Color and sheen may vary
Note: All Silicon Bronze products will develop a patina based on the environment and time. These fasteners are not coated with any sealants to prevent a patina from forming. Depending on when the product was manufactured, you may receive a product that has started to develop a patina.