Mounting Hole Cable Ties
Nylon Zip Ties with Mounting Head
Mounting hole cable ties are used in a variety of cable and wire bundling applications that require that a wire or bundle be attached to another surface. These commonly include control panels, walls, or ceilings. The one piece construction with mounting hole feature outside the head of the tie allows for consistent performance and reliability. This design allows the use of a screw or rivet, and each tie is listed with the diameter of fastener to be used. The wire or cable bundle can be bundled before or after the cable tie is in place.
- Lengths available from 8.1 to 15.7 inches
- Mounting Hole Sizes #10 and 1/4"
- Breaking Strengths (Test or Tensile) available from 50 to 120 pounds
- General Purpose Nylon 66
- Working Temperature: -40 degrees to 185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lab tested for performance standards
- Best used in indoor applications
USA MADE FASTENER
See Product Specifications