- Used to prevent bolts and screws from pulling through the base material
- Increases surface area to spread out pressure once installed
- Significantly larger outside diameter
- Able to withstand more force than standard washers
- Reduces the chance of damaging the installation material
- Zinc Plated for mild corrosion resistance
Metric Zinc Plated Fender Washers are used to prevent pull-though, and provide a greater bearing surface under the fastener. Metric Fender Washers are commonly used to distribute load force on sheet metal, and gain their name from the use on car fenders. In the UK, Fender washers are also known as Penny Washers.
Actual measurements may vary slightly +/- depending on production run within IFI Tolerances