- Creates a waterproof seal
- Highly corrosion resistant - Marine Grade
- Easy to install or remove
- Can be installed into blind holes
- Minimizes vibration and shocks
Metric Well nuts are a mostly rubber (EPDM) fastener with a hidden brass nut near the end. They have a flange on one end with a long barrel that is inserted into a hole.
Metric Well nuts are a common choice for waterproofing holes where an attachment is needed. A metric well nut is also commonly referred to as a rawl nut, rawlnut, or a rubber rivet nut.
Well Nuts are a great choice to help prevent Galvanic Corrosion.