Hot Dip Galvanized Style B Eye Nuts
Forged Lifting Hardware | Rigging & Lifting Applications
- Designed to receive a hook or a rope, cable, or chain
- Possess higher load capacities than other eye nut types of the same sizes
- Used to lift heavy equipment vertically, but are not recommended for angular lifting
- Typically used as attachments to equipment for transportation purposes that could not be moved by hand
- HDP is corrosion and rust resistant
- Suitable for long lasting exterior applications
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
Hot Dip Galvanized Style B Eye Nuts come in larger sizes and feature a thicker and more heavy duty looped head and bell than a Style A Eye Nut.
Please Note: Eye Nuts are not eligible for free shipping.
Follow the Manufacturer (Ken Forge) safety information for installation and usage of Eye bolts and Nuts on their Website.
Sizes listed as: Thread Diameter - Thread Pitch
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping
See Product Specifications