#10-13 Brass Slotted Round Head Wood Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: #10-13
#10 Brass slotted round head wood screws are designed to hold two pieces of wood together tightly and efficiently.
- Partially threaded with a shoulder
- Designed to slide through top piece of wood and provide a strong hold
- Features a countersunk and undercut head
- Slotted Drive Style
- Conducts elecricity and heat
- Used in pipes, weather stripping, radiators and musical instruments
Wood Screws are usually threaded about 2/3 of length; short lengths may be full thread.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter x Length from Top of Head
See Product Specifications