#10-13 Silicon Bronze Slotted Flat Head Wood Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: #10-13
#10 Silicon bronze slotted drive flat head wood screws are designed to hold two pieces of wood together tightly and efficiently.
- Partially threaded with a shoulder
- Designed to slide through top piece of wood and provide a strong hold
- Features a countersunk and undercut head
- Slotted Drive Style
- Very corrosion resistant but also very soft material
- Not suitable for all applications
- Used in marine, saltwater, high heat, and other harsh environments
Wood Screws are usually threaded about 2/3 of length; short lengths may be full thread.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter x Length from Top of Head
Note: All Silicon Bronze products will develop a patina based on the environment and time. These fasteners are not coated with any sealants to prevent a patina from forming. Depending on when the product was manufactured, you may receive a product that has started to develop a patina.
See Product Specifications