#10-13 Brass Phillips flat head wood screws are designed to hold two pieces of wood together tightly and efficiently.
- Partially threaded with a shoulder
- Designed to slide through top piece of wood and provide a strong hold
- Features a countersunk and undercut head
- Runs flush with installation surface
- Prized for its corrosion resistance, however it is quite soft so it is not suitable for all applications
- Conducts heat and electricity
Please note that color and sheen may vary for brass and silicon bronze fasteners.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter x Length from Top of Head