#6-32 Spanner Security Oval Head Machine Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: #6-32
- Spanner (snake eye) drive is considered an uncommon drive style making screws with this head type difficult to remove without the proper bit
- Countersunk head with a raised domed top
- A machine screw is commonly identified by its small size
- Used to secure materials that may be tampered with
- Ideal for freshwater moisture environments
- Rust and corrosion resistant
#6-32 Spanner oval head security machine screws are available in grade 18-8 stainless steel.
FREE BIT included with Purchase of 25 or more screws of the same size and length.
See Product Specifications