Silicon Bronze Machine Screw Hex Nut
Hex Nuts for Diameters under 1/4" in Corrosion Resistant Silicon Bronze
- Hexagonal Shape Machine Screw Nut or Machine Nut
- Used on Machine Screws or Bolts Diameters smaller than 1/4"
- Available in UNC Coarse and UNF Fine Threads
- Marine Grade Silicon Bronze known for corrosion and heat resistant properties
- Commonly used in plumbing and electrical applications, as well as tattoo machines and in power plants
- Smallest Size: #6
- Largest Size: #12
- Known as Machine Screw Nuts, MS Nuts, or Machine Nuts
- Note: Color and sheen may vary for brass and silicon fasteners
Note: All Silicon Bronze products will develop a patina based on the environment and time. These fasteners are not coated with any sealants to prevent a patina from forming. Depending on when the product was manufactured, you may receive a product that has started to develop a patina.
See Product Specifications