5/16"-18 Button head flange socket cap screws are bolts or machine screws with a hex drive style.
- Feature a built in washer, which creates a large flange to keep the screw head from crushing thin or soft materials
- Cylindrical head and hexagonal drive style
- Protrudes above the installation surface for a nice finished look
- Clean and unstamped domed head
- Fully threaded and have a Class 3A thread fit
- Offers corrosion and rust resistance
- May be mildly magnetic
- Minimum tensile strength is 70,000 psi
- Minimum Rockwell hardness is B70
Head height is measured from the bottom of the flange to the top of the head. Screw length is measured from under the flange.
Note: Button head screws are not recommended for high strength applications.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter - Thread Pitch x Length from Underside of Head