3/8" Zinc Plated Hex Lag Screws
- Commonly referred to as a lag screw, lag bolt, or coach screws
- Significantly larger than most other screws
- Have a shoulder below the head (in longer lengths)
- Feature the sharp cutting threads of a wood screw
- Essentially just a very large wood screw
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
3/8" Zinc Plated lag bolts are case hardened zinc plated grade 2 steel (CR+3).
Zinc plated lag bolts are typically used in heavy duty carpentry applications including lumber framing and anchoring equipment to wood such as machinery and large vices.
REACH and RoHS Compliant
Zinc plated Hex Lag Screws in 3/8" diameter are Partial Thread in lengths 1" and over
See Product Specifications