Phillips Flat Head Machine Screws - 100 Degree Taper
#0-80 | Black Oxide 18-8 Stainless Steel
#0-80 Phillips Flat Head Machine Screws in Black Oxide 18-8 Stainless Steel featuring a 100 degree countersunk head are often used for shorter length fasteners to allow for a greater threaded length.
Machine Screws of this style are very similar to a standard Phillips Flat Head Machine Screw, however the countersink underneath the head is shorter in length due to the angle of the taper. Because of this, 100 degree taper screws are often used when fastening thinner materials.
- Undercut in lengths 1/8" or shorter
- Black oxide finish adds an extra layer of corrosion and abrasion resistance to stainless steel
- Commonly used for its sleek black look
- Chemically treated with a layer of wax or oil
- Commonly used in:
- Black Tools
- Firearm and Knife builds
- Tattoo Machines
- Automotive Bulds & Projects
- Finishing Applications
See Product Specifications