Zinc Plated Style D Eye Nuts
Forged Lifting Hardware | Rigging & Lifting Applications
Zinc Plated Style D Eye Nuts only come in 7/8"-9 and 1"-8 sizes (or their equivalent) and feature a smaller bell and large internal diameter length.
- Designed to receive a hook or a rope, cable, or chain
- Often used to lift heavy equipment vertically, but are not recommended for angular lifting
- Used as attachments to equipment for transportation purposes that could not be moved by hand
- Zinc Plating adds a layer of corrosion resistance
- Not recommended for exterior use
Follow the Manufacturer (Ken Forge) safety information for installation and usage of Eye bolts and Nuts on their Website.
Sizes listed as: Thread Diameter - Thread Pitch