The Type 27 (42) A60S .045 Cutting Wheels are used for cutting both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- .045" Thickness
- Save time and cut faster than thicker abrasives
- Special aluminum oxide grain for longest lasting thin wheel
- hard bond for longer life
- Fast, burr free cutting
- Externally reinforced with fiberglass layers for greater safety
- Compatible with angle grinders in accordance with ANSI B7.1
Used For The Following Materials
- Metal - Ferrous and non-ferrous metals including iron, steel, welds, etc.
A60S Type 27 Cutting Wheels SDS Sheet
Proudly Made in The USA