Silicon Bronze Threaded Rod - 3 Foot
Marine Grade Silicon Bronze All Thread
- Fully Threaded from top to bottom
- Chamfered at each end
- Excellent for marine, corrosion and high heat environments
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Rosy copper color
- Commonly used in plumbing and electrical applications
- Used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
3-Foot silicon bronze threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors or Sammy screws. Silicon bronze threaded rod in this selection is available in UNC Coarse thread in 3-foot segments.
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
Note: All Silicon Bronze products will develop a patina based on the environment and time. These fasteners are not coated with any sealants to prevent a patina from forming. Depending on when the product was manufactured, you may receive a product that has started to develop a patina.
For more information on Threaded Rod Shipping Fees, please visit our Shipping Information page.
See Product Specifications