- Can be used on drywall, sheet rock, gypsum board or cinder block
- Single piece, plastic design
- Used with a sheet metal screw to anchor behind wallboard
- FF-S-325 Group V, Type 2, Class 4
- Used to attach lightweight fixtures to hollow walls including curtain rods, junction boxes, towel bars and soap dishes.
A one-piece, plastic anchor with a cylindrical body and two legs. The hole through the center of the body has ribs on the outside to hold the anchor in place during installation.
When a tapping screw is driven into the toggle, the legs collapse which forms a tongue. As the screw is driven through the body, it pulls in and expands the legs. Plastic toggles are intended for lightweight duty in hollow walls (wallboard or plaster), ie. drapery rods, junction boxes, soap dishes, towel bars, etc. The anchor remains in place even after the screw is removed.