3 Foot Plain Grade 307A Alloy Steel Threaded Rod
307A Alloy Steel Threaded Rod | 3 Foot Lengths
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Plain finish, Grade 307A Alloy Steel
- Used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- General use plain alloy steel, best suited for indoor applications
3-Foot 307A Plain alloy steel threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors or Sammys. Plain alloy steel threaded rod in this selection is available in both UNC Coarse and UNF Fine Thread, all in 3-foot segments.
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
For more information on Threaded Rod Shipping Fees, please visit our Shipping Information page.
See Product Specifications