M6-1.0 Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts for Metal
Internal Thread Size: M6-1.0
M6 - 1 Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts by E-Z Lok are machined out of 303 Stainless Steel and feature standard OD threads. These inserts follow Metric measurements internally and externally.
- Can be installed with standard taps
- For Metal
- Used to replace stripped out holes
- Install in three easy steps:
- Drill the appropriately sized hole with a standard drill
- Tap the hole with a standard tap
- Turn in the E-Z LOK like an ordinary fastener with a screwdriver, bolt and jam nut, or an E-Z LOK drive tool
Used in maintenance departments and in tool cribs, in the molding and metalworking industries and are a solution for reinforcing or repairing holes in soft metals.
Sizes Listed As:
Manufacturer Part Number, Internal Diameter