- Also referred to as: Sidewalk Bolts, Sidewalk Screws, Hurricane Bolts and Hurricane Screws
- Corrosion and Rust Resistant 18-8 Stainless Steel
- A machine screw is commonly identified by its small size
- Often used with female threaded concrete anchors
- Oversized Diameter Low Profile Head
- Slotted Drive Style for installation with a standard slotted screwdriver
Stainless steel Sidewalk Bolts are often referred to as Hurricane Bolts because their most common application is installing hurricane shutters. A hurricane bolt is also referred to as a Sidewalk Bolt because of its ultra low-profile head which can be easily stepped on or rolled over. They are often used with concrete anchors to attach materials and fixtures to masonry surfaces. Sidewalk bolts in this selection are made of 18-8 stainless steel to withstand the elements without corroding or rusting and feature a slotted drive for installation with a standard Slotted Screwdriver or bit.