- Used to lift heavy equipment vertically, but are not recommended for angular lifting
- Typically used as attachments to equipment for transportation purposes that could not be moved by hand
- HDG is corrosion and rust resistant
- Suitable for long lasting exterior environments
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
A Hot Dip Galvanized Style A Eye Nut is the standard for Eye nuts featuring internal threading and a looped head designed to receive a hook or a rope, cable, or chain.
Please Note: Eye Nuts are not eligible for free shipping.
Follow the Manufacturer (Ken Forge) safety information for installation and usage of Eye bolts and Nuts on their Website.
Sizes listed as: Thread Diameter - Thread Pitch
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping