Hot Dip Galvanized Jaw and Eye Turnbuckles
Forged Lifting Hardware | Hot Dip Galvanized
- Applied in a straight, in-line manner only
- The larger the thread diameter of the end fitting, the more load capacity the turnbuckle will have
- Consist of an open frame or body and an eye bolt and jaw bolt end fitting
- With a longer turnbuckle body length, more slack can be taken when tightening or loosening an assembly
- HDG offers corrosion and rust resistance
- Suitable for long lasting outdoor applications
A Hot Dip Galvanized Jaw and Eye Turnbuckle is a device used to adjust the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Please Note: Turnbuckles are not eligible for free shipping. Measured by Take-Up or the inside length of the frame that's visible.
Sizes listed as: Diameter - Thread Pitch x Take-Up Length
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping
See Product Specifications