Hot Dip Galvanized Jaw and Eye Turnbuckles
Forged Lifting Hardware | Hot Dip Galvanized
- Applied in a straight, in-line manner only
- The larger the thread diameter of the end fitting, the more load capacity the turnbuckle will have
- Consist of an open frame or body and an eye bolt and jaw bolt end fitting
- With a longer turnbuckle body length, more slack can be taken when tightening or loosening an assembly
- HDG offers corrosion and rust resistance
- Suitable for long lasting outdoor applications
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
A Hot Dip Galvanized Jaw and Eye Turnbuckle is a device used to adjust the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Please Note: Turnbuckles are not eligible for free shipping. Measured by Take-Up or the inside length of the frame that's visible.
Sizes listed as: Diameter - Thread Pitch x Take-Up Length
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping
See Product Specifications