- Consist of an open frame or body and two eye bolt end fittings
- Should only be applied in a straight, in-line manner only
- The larger the thread diameter of the end fitting, the more load capacity the turnbuckle will have
- The longer the length of the body, the more slack it can take when tightening or loosening the turnbuckle
- Hot Dip Galvanizing offers a layer of corrosion and rust resistant
- Suitable for exterior use
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
A Hot Dip Galvanized Eye and Eye Turnbuckle is a device used to adjust the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Please Note: Turnbuckles are not eligible for free shipping. Measured by Take-Up or the inside length of the frame that's visible.
Sizes listed as: Diameter - Thread Pitch x Take-Up Length