Flex Head Ratcheting Combination Wrenches
1/4" - 3/4" | Individual
Flex Head Ratcheting Combo Wrenches have a flexible ratcheting box end. This makes getting those bolts in hard to reach places off easy. Adding in the ratcheting capability and you have an all in one wrench that can get most jobs done. These wrenches are designed to be more precise than standard ratcheting wrenches. With 72 teeth built into the box end, the wrench only needs to be turned 5 degrees to lock into place compared to the standard 30 degrees.
- Made of chrome vanadium steel
- Flex head tilts to 180 Degrees
- Torque Capacity - 30% Greater than ANSI industrial standards
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end for precise control and smaller movements
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty