Flame Tech W-1 Style Medium Duty Welding Tips
For use with Flame Tech AZ-VTHM-22 Medium Duty Torch Handle or Victor® Medium Duty Torch Handle
- Oxy/Acetylene & Oxy-Hydrogen
- Welding Elbow and Mixer
- General Purpose Welding and Brazing
- Swaged Elbow for Uniform Flame, Sizing and Flow
- Spiral Gas Mixer for even flame characteristics
- Compatible with Flame Tech AZ-VTHM-22 Medium Duty Torch Handle or Victor Medium Duty Torch Handle
Gas Welding Tips from Flame Technologies feature a complete assembly with Gas Mixers and are designed for use with Flame Tech and Victor® Torch Handles.
Welding Tip Specifications
|Metal Thickness||Tip Size||Drill Size||Oxygen (psig)||Acetylene (psig)|
|3/64" to 3/32"||1 (1-W-1)||60 (0.040)||3 - 5||3 - 6|
|1/16" to 1/8"||2 (2-W-1)||56 (0.056)||3 - 5||5 - 10|
Victor® is a registered trademark of Thermadyne Industries, USA. Albany County Fasteners is not affiliated with Thermadyne Industries, USA. These parts are engineered to be interchangeable with Victor® parts; they are not OEM parts, nor are they endorsed by Victor®.