Norseman Viking Seven Piece Drill and Tap Combination Bits save time, money and effort! Drill once and get the job done. These high quality, high speed steel combo bits drill the hole and tap the threads in a single drill. The self-centering split point provides excellent drilling precision and accuracy. The seven most popular screw sizes are included from 8-32 to 1/4-20 to 1/2-13. Ideally suited for on-site tapping construction applications, maintenance and repair, assembly, manufacturing and production environments. Convenient nylon pouch has velcro for easy open and close and a buckle so that it can be easily clipped onto a belt. Not to be confused with a Tap and Drill Set, which includes an individual drill bit and separate tap.
- Black and Gold Oxide Finish
- Body and clearance are gold surface treated for maximum lubricity
- Type 40-AG
- Drills holes and taps threads in one bit
- Self-centering split point provides excellent drilling accuracy and precision
- Hi-molybdenum tool steel ensures longer life
- Precision ground point, flutes, body, clearance, and drill diameters for the best accuracy and performance
- Heat treated to 2185° F and then nitro carbonized at 950° F to be measurably harder than high speed steel
- Nylon pouch with belt clip is easy and convenient to carry and wear
- USA Made
Bit Sizes Included
Printable Drill Bit Sizing Conversion Chart
CAUTION: Any cutting tool may break or shatter. Safety glasses and equipment should be used at all times.
Please note that coupon codes are not valid on Norseman products.