3 Foot Zinc Plated Steel Threaded Rod
Grade 307A Zinc Plated Steel
3 Foot Zinc plated threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors.
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Commonly used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- corrosion resistant due to its tightly bonded molten zinc finish
- Suitable for long lasting applications
- Zinc plating creates corrosion resistance and a shiny finish
- Grade A307 which is equivalent to a Grade 2
- CR+3 case hardened
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
See Product Specifications