3 Foot Zinc Plated Steel Threaded Rod
Grade 307A Zinc Plated Steel
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Commonly used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- Corrosion resistant due to its tightly bonded molten zinc finish
- Suitable for long lasting applications
- Zinc plating creates corrosion resistance and a shiny finish
- Grade A307 which is equivalent to a Grade 2
- CR+3 case hardened
3-Foot Zinc plated threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors. Zinc plated threaded rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 3-foot segments
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
For more information on Threaded Rod Shipping Fees, please visit our Shipping Information page.
See Product Specifications