#10 Stainless steel slotted drive oval head wood screws are designed to hold two pieces of wood together tightly and efficiently.
- Partially threaded with a shoulder
- Designed to slide through top piece of wood and provide a strong hold
- Features a countersunk and undercut head
- Slotted Drive Style
- 18-8 Stainless steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- Suitable for external applications where fresh water moisture is present
Color and sheen may vary for brass and silicon bronze fasteners.
Wood Screws are usually threaded about 2/3 of length; short lengths may be full thread.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter x Length from Top of Head