#5-40 Stainless Steel Torx Pan Head Machine Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: #5-40
#5-40 Stainless steel Torx pan head machine screws are available in 18-8 stainless steel.
- Torx (6 lobe) drive style can prevent accidental stripping during an installation
- Torx grips the head better allowing for more torque on a screw
- Due to its non-typical drive style it may add extra resistance to tampering, but the Torx drive is widely available
- 18-8 Stainless Steel offer the fastener industry standard of corrosion resistance, making the screw more durable, and suitable for harsh environments
- 18-8 Stainless steel Torx pan head machine screws are commonly used where fresh water is present