#8-32 Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts by E-Z Lok are machined out of 303 Stainless Steel and feature standard OD threads.
- Use of standard taps for installation
- No special tools are required
- For Metal
- Drill the appropriately sized hole with a standard drill
- Tap the hole with a standard tap
- Turn in the E-Z LOK like an ordinary fastener with a screwdriver, bolt and jam nut, or an E-Z LOK drive tool
Stainless Steel Solid wall inserts are commonly used in maintenance departments and in tool cribs, as well as in the molding and metalworking industries and are a quick and simple solution for reinforcing or repairing holes in soft metals.
Sizes Listed As:
E-Z Lok MPN, Internal Thread x Insert Length