Straight Cut Tin Snips
Standard Sheet Metal and Duct Cutting Tools
Straight Cut Tin Snips are distinguished by having a yellow handle. They are used to cut straight lines in sheet metal for fabrication, as well as commonly used as a heavy duty scissor for plastics (including annoying clamshell packing!).
- Drop forged chrome-molybdenum serrated and induction hardened steel blades
- Cut up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm AISI-304 stainless steel (18 & 22 Gauge Stainless Roll)
- Meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B107-16-1998 standards
- Feature a quick and simple spring free design with a one hand release latch for additional safety
- Ergonomic TPR comfort grips offer superior gripping quality and longevity