Straight Cut Tin Snips are distinguished by having a yellow handle. Notch Cut Straight Aviation Snips feature Stubby Blades for short cuts into metal for fabrication.
Cut Sheet Metal will be sharp! We recommend using leather gloves with all Tin snips.
- Notch Cut Snips meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B107-16-1998 standards
- Simple spring free design with a one hand release latch for additional safety
- Ergonomic TPR comfort grips offer superior gripping quality and longevity
- Feature drop forged chrome-molybdenum serrated and induction hardened steel blades
- Cut up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm AISI-304 stainless steel (18 & 22 Gauge Stainless Roll)