Straight Cut Tin Snips are distinguished by having a yellow handle. Long Cut Straight Metal Snips feature longer blades than a standard straight cut for faster and easier sheet metal cutting.
- Feature drop forged chrome-molybdenum alloy steel serrated and induction hardened blades
- Cut up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm AISI-304 stainless steel (18 & 22 Gauge Stainless Roll)
- Meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B107.16-1998 standards
- Quick and simple spring free design with a one hand release latch for additional safety
- Ergonomic TPR comfort grips offer superior gripping quality and longevity
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
Proferred Straight Cut Tin Snips are quality tested to ensure unrivaled performance on the following materials:
Cut Sheet Metal will be sharp! We recommend using leather gloves with all aviation snips.