#4-40 Spanner Security Flat Head Machine Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: #4-40
- Spanner (snake eye) drive style is uncommon creating a more secure fastener assembly
- A machine screw is commonly identified by its small size
- Commonly used in bathroom stalls or on public art displays
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Suitable for external environments where fresh water is present
- Scratching or burring the metal will not create surface rust as the metal itself is corrosion resistant, not just a coating
#4-40 Spanner flat head security machine screws are made of 18-8 stainless steel.
FREE BIT included with Purchase of 25 or more screws of the same size and length.
See Product Specifications