#8-32 Stainless steel knurled head socket cap screws are driven by an allen or hex wrench.
- Commonly referred to as allen bolts, socket head cap screws, or socket head screws
- externally grooved cap head
- can be driven by hand
- cylindrical head
- head diameter is nominally 1.5 times or more that of the screw shank (major) diameter
- 316 Stainless steel offers superior corrosion and rust resistance
- Ideal for marine and salt water environments
#8-32 Stainless steel (grade 316) knurled head socket cap screws corrosion resistance is greater than 18-8 stainless, which is why we recommend using 316 stainless steel fasteners for salt water application.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter - Thread Pitch x Length from Underside of Head
FT = Full Thread
PT = Partial Thread