#2-56 Black Oxide Knurled Head Socket cap screws are machine screws with an Allen drive style.
- Commonly referred to as allen bolts, socket head cap screws, or socket head screws
- Externally grooved cap head
- Can be driven manually, or with a Hex Allen Bit or Key
- Cylindrical head and hexagonal drive style
- Sleek black finished look
- Type of threaded fastener whose head diameter is nominally 1.5 times or more that of the screw shank (major) diameter
Black Oxide Stainless Steel Screws are used in applications looking for a sleek black look, as well as a mild layer of additional protection. Black Oxide Stainless Steel Socket Cap Screws are more corrosion and abrasion resistant than standard 18-8 stainless steel. Black Oxide Stainless Steel is often used in the automotive industry and on tool, knife and firearm builds.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter - Thread Pitch x Length from Underside of Head
FT = Full Thread
PT = Partial Thread