5/16"-18 Silicon Bronze Slotted Round Head Machine Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 5/16"-18
- Slotted drive style designed to be driven by a flat head or slotted bit or screwdriver
- ASME standards specific
- Feature a domed top that looks like a half sphere
- Made of copper, silicon and various other alloys (zinc, tin, iron and manganese)
- A machine screw is commonly identified by its small size
- Can be used in marine, corrosive and high heat environments
- Often used for:
- Tattoo Machines
- Power Plants
5/16"-18 Slotted round head machine screws are available in corrosion resistant silicon bronze.
NOTE: Color and sheen may vary
Note: All Silicon Bronze products will develop a patina based on the environment and time. These fasteners are not coated with any sealants to prevent a patina from forming. Depending on when the product was manufactured, you may receive a product that has started to develop a patina.
See Product Specifications