1/4" Stainless Steel Roofing Self Drilling Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: #14-14 (1/4")
- Comes with a drill point (TEK)
- Used for attaching metal roofing and siding panels to metal stud framing
- Normally fully threaded minus the drill point
- Also called self drillers
- Based on the thickness of the metal you are penetrating
1/4" Hex washer head self driller with EPDM rubber metal beaked washer for metal roofing and siding. The EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber which has a wide range of application. This is the best rubber for metal building and siding applications to stop water from entering the building with long life spans.
A self drilling screw drill point depends on the metal thickness. The typical 25 to 16 gauge will use a TEK 3 and 14 gauge and below will require TEK 4-5.
See Product Specifications