Right Cut Tin Snips
Offset Sheet Metal and Duct Cutting Tools
Right Cut Tin Snips are distinguished by having a green handle. Right Cut Aviation Snips feature offset blades to optimize cutting clockwise curves in sheet metal and duct materials.
- Cut up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm AISI-304 stainless steel (18 & 22 Gauge Stainless Roll)
- Feature drop forged chrome-molybdenum serrated and induction hardened steel blades
- Meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B107-16-1998 standards
- Quick and simple spring free design with a one hand release latch for additional safety
- Ergonomic TPR comfort grips offer superior gripping quality and longevity