3 Foot Plain B7 Alloy Steel Threaded Rods
High Strength Alloy Steel B7 Plain Threaded Rod
- Threaded all the way down
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Chamfered at each end
- Feature a high tensile strength, resistance to wear, fatigue and galling
- Used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- commonly used in power plants, boilers, and plumbing applications
3-Foot B7 Plain alloy steel threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors. B7 Plain alloy steel threaded rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 3-foot segments
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
For more information on Threaded Rod Shipping Fees, please visit our Shipping Information page.
See Product Specifications