Norseman Brad Point Drill Bits For Wood
Norseman Super Premium Brad Point Drill Bits are made of a Hi-Molybdenum Tool Steel and feature a special Burr out point for easy drilling. This special kind of point cuts at the circumference of the hole to avoid the break through burr problems common with standard point drills.
- Brad bits are precision ground for maximum performance
- Primarily for drilling wood
- Can be used in certain applications for hard plastic drilling
- Heat treated to be measurably harder than standard high speed steel
- Withstand higher drilling temperatures while still keeping their sharpness
- Gold surface treated for extra lubricity
- Drill holes in wood or plastic and leave no burr
Fractional Sizes in this selection range from 5/64" to 1/2" in drill bit diameter.
See Product Specifications