Cryogenic CNTech High Speed Drill Bit Set - Red Ultradex
Cryogenic Drill Bit Set Red Ultradex - Round Shank Bits with Three Flats - High Speed Steel - USA Made
The Super Premium 29 Piece Magnum Drill Bit Set is built for exceptional drilling performance. Superior to Cobalt bits, cryogenic treatment drill bits are the latest cutting edge technology! Cryogenic treatment creates a more uniform "grain" structure by transforming retained austenite into martensite. Modified carbon micro-structure through precipitation of carbides makes these bits extremely sharp and resistant to wear. Norseman CN-Tech Drill Bits are cryogenically frozen to -300 degrees fahrenheit for 48 hours, which reduces the brittleness of the drill bits, increasing strength and decreasing the chance of the bit shearing.
The Nitride process diffuses nitrogen into the surface to create a case hardening which resulting in superior tool life and exceptional corrosion resistance. Recommended for work hardening grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling application. These bits are built to last!
Packaged in a convenient, patented high visibility red ultradex that is easy to see and find. Easy to carry around with durable, long lasting, water resistant packaging. A clip is built into the ultradex so that it may be attached to a belt. When run in a counter clockwise direction (right hand), spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. Free bottle of cutting lubricant included with purchase!
- 29 Piece Red Ultradex
- Type 190-CN High Speed Steel CN-Tech Jobber Length Bits
- Cryogenic treatment creates a more uniform grain structure by transforming retained austenite into martensite
- Recommended for work hardened grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling applications
- Cryogenic treatment results in longer tool life and makes the bits harder and stronger
- Three flats ground onto sides of shank to reduce the slippage of the bit when used in drill chucks
- Precision ground points, flutes, body, clearance and drill diameter for accurate and precise cutting
- 135 Degree Split Point
- 1/16" - 1/2" in 1/64" Increments
- Superior to Cobalt
- USA Made
- Free bottle of cutting lubricant included with purchase
Bit Sizes Included
CAUTION: Any cutting tool may break or shatter. Safety glasses and equipment should be used at all times.
Please note that coupon codes are not valid on Norseman products.