- Zamak 5 Zinc Alloy is light-weight & corrosion resistant with the highest impact strength of all zinc based alloys
- Tapered diameter resistant to gripping devices
- They are also known as Trident Drive Nuts, T-Groove Nuts, Tri Groove Nuts, and Coned Trident Drive Nut
- Installed using a special tri groove socket
- Commonly used with driverless fasteners and anchored bolts for added security
Trident™ Nuts are suitable for providing tamper-resistant fastening for a wide range of products using bolts, screws, or concrete and masonry anchoring devices. Trident™ Nuts have been used extensively in correctional institutions, hospitals, universities, public places and retail stores to secure a variety of products. The Trident™ Nut is a tamper-resistant internally threaded fastener featuring a conical design that prevents unauthorized removal. It has 3 indented slots for installation and removal with a proprietary tool.