Left Cut Tin Snips
Offset Cut Sheet Metal and Duct Cutting Tools
Left Cut Tin Snips are distinguished by having a red handle. Left Cut Metal Snips feature offset blades to optimize cutting counterclockwise curves in sheet metal and duct materials.
- Drop forged chrome-molybdenum serrated and induction hardened steel blades
- Cut up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm AISI-304 stainless steel (18 & 22 Gauge Stainless Roll)
- Metal Snips meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B107-16-1998 standards
- Feature a quick and simple spring free design with a one hand release latch for additional safety
- Ergonomic TPR comfort grips offer superior gripping quality and longevity