Left Cut Tin Snips are distinguished by having a red handle. Left Cut Metal Snips feature offset blades to optimize cutting counterclockwise curves in sheet metal and duct materials.
Cut Sheet Metal will be sharp! We recommend using leather gloves with all tin snips.
- Drop forged chrome-molybdenum serrated and induction hardened steel blades
- Cut up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm AISI-304 stainless steel (18 & 22 Gauge Stainless Roll)
- Metal Snips meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B107-16-1998 standards
- Feature a quick and simple spring free design with a one hand release latch for additional safety
- Ergonomic TPR comfort grips offer superior gripping quality and longevity