Phillips Insulated Electrical Screwdriver
(1000V) Insulated Screwdrivers | Phillips Size #2
Insulated electrical screwdrivers are the electrician's choice, along with brass and silicon bronze fasteners, because their lack of electrical conductivity. Electrical screwdrivers are insulated to deter the risk of electrical shock from traveling though a screwdriver.
- Feature a patented dual layer design
- Used by electricians to ensure safety from electrical shock
- Offer greater protection against electrical shock (up to 1000 volts of protection)
- IEC 60900:2004 Safety Standards tested and certified
- Ergonomic grip with dual material PP & TPV cushion providing slip resistance to chemicals, oil, and most solvents
- SAE Compliant
- Life Time Warrenty
Electrical screwdrivers are made from special materials to protect against electrical currents. This adds protection while keeping its ergonomic shape making it the perfect electricians tool.